Monday, December 29, 2008

delays in mindscape

we interrupt daniel's serious apology post to update you on the latest on the crisis monitor: of which we have no idea why he's panicking so much, nor are we really sure of the crisis (or if the crisis is a crisis).

in case no one gets why i can panic, i don't like being outnumbered by members of the other gender. in addition to my limited social skills and low self-esteem, i place limits on what i should do as a gentleman(of which i still have limited knowledge). so essential, a girl can practically bully me, while a part of me still debates what is the morally correct retaliation. either that or the fact that i never had a good relationship with girls since primary school.

so while this might be some other guy's dream position, it will take at least two days for me to warm up to my current situation.

i have a feeling my mum has high hopes of me getting a girlfriend before my brother...which in a way my brother seconds (of course my dad will remain nonchalant until i actually get one). so i guess i will have to continue to disappoint them in this aspect for sometime.

a Belated Merry Christmas to readers. spent it with family and friends.

having my emotional low and isolation period again, trying to occupy time by NOT think of how lonely i am. not working very well, but still its better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home