Sunday, July 13, 2008

the days 111 posts

best quote of the day: (outside a japanese buffet next to the pricing board) "we may be 18, but we're emotionally at 5 yrs old. if you average it off, we're under 12" normal price is $20, under 12 is $10.90 (of course we paid the proper price)

back to sch,exams over, more stress than ever, brain a bit overloaded. i think i need a emotion lock and a personality lock.

most interesting phrase i saw today "blasphemy,shortest shortcut to hell"

do you get the feeling that there are a lot of people around you who are like you? do you ever find some of them disdainful? do you realize what you should be feeling? fear. you should be ever inch afraid that you become what you hate, what others hate.

I am feeling afraid. i know there are very few people who is even remotely close to my personality. and i am very very afraid of the similarities sometimes. i don't want to become some forceful dominant person, i just want to help. using force doesn't answer all questions, being submissive opens some more options. and i do weigh the implications of my actions, making each choice a mini ethical decision. i am scared, because there are no answers, no right or wrong, and there is barely anyone to ask for help.i am scared that one screw up makes the slippery slope.

this is obviously added by the fact i am guessing someone really really doesn't like me. probably hates me since sec4 and has never actually talked to me for the past 2 years directly. wonder why. must be a big hint.

i need a big way to get problems out of my head. my circle of known people is probably the smallest around the whole school. my existence is probably the most questionable considering there are few pple who actually acknowledge that i exist. anyone got a de-problem-nator? i really really need to get issues out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home