Thursday, June 05, 2008

dreams

something i hadn't really have for a long time...dreams. probably due to a hectic slping time during term time, but now i starting to have dreams again.

the first dream was so realistically unrealistic. i had some of my classmates over in my house playing marvel ultimate alliance. except that it wasn't ultimate alliance (cos there wasn't a cutscene where iron man and hulk talked to each other) and it wasn't my current house. i apparently lived on the roof of a shopping mall, a terrace house on top of mall. and the front door was on the second floor, and it lead to a spiral staircase that lead all the ways down to another floor and the ground floor. so i left the room, and went down until i met a friend on the stairs. she handed me my dad's car keys, and then my dad popped up on a higher floor asking for the keys. i threw up them but they fell to the ground and the ring that held the keys together broke. i asked my friend to watch the keys while i ran down. i reached and put the keys together and thats when the dream ended.

the second dream was just crazy. i dreamed that TMNT had just used my house as a last stand position against the foot. a lot of fighting and teleporting. and interesting enough, the turtles present were leonardo, mikey, raph, raph future, but not don.

if dreams had meaning, i have no clue what any of these mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home