Monday, April 28, 2008

day in and day out

another day in , another day out...rarely much has changed from the status co...except i screwed up and didn't study for a test i didn't know was today...so i'm gonna fail econs..again.. not that it was my best subject, in fact its my worst. so i was so sure i'm going focus camp, though not going would help actually.

so chem test came out quite well...though i lost marks for no reason...so careless.thankfully, this is my best subject.and i really studied.though maybe i could have done more...maybe i could say there were a couple of factors pushing me on.

and then i probably said something i should not...and the funny part this is both the most important and least important worry on my list...depending on which part of 'me' is looking at it.

sometimes, you wonder if i'm really doing the right thing? or am i just dreaming?

i wonder where the mature daniel went to? did i ever lose every bit of my personalities? are they sealed inside me? how did i lock them up and lose the key? maybe it was a good decision? but did i lock up good parts of me? did i try so hard to be accepted that i lost who i was? am i really not putting up a show? but it feels like i'm me...for once

have i lost sight? or have i found the path again?

well, i've found direction for my drawing, i have to put a pause on my demon arm story for a while i do hw and prepare for math test, and then when i do get back to drawing, i need to do character art for like...three characters for a fencing story and then back to my own characters.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home