Monday, March 17, 2008

not-so-funny titles

obviously noted by the title, this post is suppose to be humorous, because i can't decide what the root of my emotional problems are...so i'm avoiding the question.

so here goes, potential 'titles':
Ultimate Slacker (sounds like a super hero...haha)
Master of Procrastination
Jack of No Trade, Master of None
Budding artist (so soon you'll see me on a tree growing)
The Imaginative (sounds like "The Initiative")

well, if you got any good funny ones, do add a comment. because i'm the lame kind, can't tell a good joke to save my life.

i have emotional problems.to be exact, i have problems understanding emotions felt mostly due to the fact that i spent a couple of years dissociating it from my life, so now it's quite foreign to me. i live by reason for a time period, a result of which created a totally rational persona which in the end was harsher than anything else.

fiddling with homework, not making much progress.

drawing eyes are a pain in the ...eye.

drawing stances with attitude is a bit lacking in style and perspective, not to mention head.

i'm so happy! managed to finally pull up my english grade for the test back to 18/25. now i need to maintain this standard which will be a little hard. and of course the 5 econs IA i have to finish, my EE to improve, my TOK draft to continue.homework is always endless

somehow, these days, i lose inspiration to write...something prevents me from doing anything...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

heya! yes, homework is always endless!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

hows tok?

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home