Sunday, February 17, 2008

(titleless)

k, i got bored and went to visit my friend's blog, and saw this quiz...so i thought i might as well rest a bit and do one version for myself.

Name:

Leong Yongsheng Daniel aka Titus Leon
Birthday:
16 April 1990
Birthplace:
The Operating Theater in Geneagles Hospital in Singapore
Current Location:
West side of the tiny red dot, in what used to be a swamp, Jurong
Eye Color:
Dark Brown/Black
Hair Color:
Dark Brown
Height:
Supposed to be 166 at least, but i'm 163
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right Handed, though training for ambidex
Your Heritage:
Cantonese Chinese. Dad is Cantonese, Mum is Hokchew (though her side of the family speaks Hokkien)
The Shoes You Wore Today:
My favourite: New Balance. (coincidentally, my fall rate has drastically decreased since i started wearing NB shoes)
Your Weakness:
Lazy, Glutton, Low Stamina, Hyper imaginative, chicken-hearted
Your Perfect Pizza:
Repeat after me....CHEESE...SUPER CHEESE...ONLY CHEESE....my cheese *gollum...gollum*
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
To live long enough to take the exams, to draw something substantial and help others. Sub-goal:find enough courage to speak what i feel.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
yo
Thoughts First Waking Up:
going back to sleep
Your Best Physical Feature:
Looking extra skinny in my breeches? and looking like goofy while i'm at it? my skinny arms?
Your Bedtime:
Suppose to be 10.30, but i have not managed to sleep at that time for a long time
Your Most Missed Memory:
i wanted to put 'the time i kissed a girl'....but i never had that memory in the first place...dang
Pepsi or Coke:
Coke,but i prefer tonic water anytime. QUININE HYDROCHLORIDE ROCKS
MacDonalds or Burger King:
Mac...cos there are no BKs near my house
Single or Group Dates:
Either is fine, it depends on what time the date is. After fencing (and a good shower), i can tell lame joke after lame joke. After sch, better group.(that way my classmates and teachers won't hound me if they see me)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Neither. i go for TONIC WATER
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Vanilla. the chocolate will be reserved for the future girlfriend so that she won't bite my head off after i tell my lame jokes.
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Coffee, from Timor Leste. the only coffee i will ever drink. otherwise no form of caffeine works on me. thats why i use TONIC WATER (sounds like propaganda, but its true, tonic water so far works)
Do you Smoke:
If i start smoking, i give you all permission to castrate me. just give me plenty of warnings before i start smoking.
Do you Swear:
Rarely. Typically, in order to stop swearing, i implement a self-censor function, all vulgarities are immediately silenced.
Do you Sing:
Not in front of people. But yes i do, i prefer chinese songs for a weird reason. apparently my voice only can hit the high notes when i sing in chinese (just play a David Tao song, i can prove it)
Do you Shower Daily:
High Humidity, relatively high temperatures, many guys in school claiming to be to damn hot (or cool)...Not much choice is there?
Have you Been in Love:
Not sure. But if i am exhibiting any form of love-stricken symptoms without knowing, i give you full permission to alert me, slap me hard in the face and help me out.
Do you want to go to College:
Yes. I want to go beyond college and go university. all the things i want to focus on is beyond the allowed capabilities of a pre-grad student.
Do you want to get Married:
Yes, if i can find the girl God lets me have. Though i fear for her, since she has to pass so many tests: the cousin test, parent test, friend-of-parents test, friends test, extended-family test.
Do you believe in yourself:
No. I quote Johnny Young Bosch, that my role in where i am now is similar to his role as the black power ranger, a "glorified extra".
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Don't think so.
Do you think you are Attractive:
No.
Are you a Health Freak:
No. I eat a lot, i try to work out a bit, i like fried food, i like fast food. what sense of healthy do i embody?
Do you get along with your Parents:
Pretty well.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Yes and no. I love rain ever since i had hives that would flare up in the sunlight (it ended recently though, but i still dislike strong sunlight), Once stood out in the rain to drown a little sorrow and tears. i am fascinated with lightning, one of the coolest things in nature. it arcs in seemingly random places, but it appears rather beautiful. But its really scary and dangerous at the same time.
Do you play an Instrument:
Piano since young. i think i started in primary school.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
No
In the past month have you Smoked:
NEVER
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
If you consider in a medical terminology the definition of that, Panadol
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
Nope...not that i know of (did i go on a date and not know?). Would have really liked to, but no.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yes. Jurong East Entertainment Centre (JEC for short). i do need to eat. talking about that, i have a craving for long john silvers
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
No. been eating chinese new year goodies (which i'm banned from since i'm a compulsive eater, typically eating so much that i fall sick with a throat infection)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
Sashimi, from the huge chunk of salmon a small portion. looking forward to when my dad pulls it out from the freezer again.
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Yes, to play the keyboard for Youth Service last week. Still trying to regain my hearing and my voice.
In the past month have you been Dumped:
I'm not attached in the first place. but as much as irony can say, i would actually like to have been dumped, cos that means i have loved and been loved in such a relationship. but no.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
NEVER
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
No. i'm no thief.
Ever been Drunk:
Possibly. there was that time drank XO Fish Slices noodles, with the XO. Got so bad i couldn't really play the piano properly. and there was the time in Thailand where i drank a small cup of beer, and my whole face flushed. thankfully i had to stay awake the entire night, and so managed to get the alcohol out of my system.
Ever been called a Tease:
No. i've been teased, but pple usually give up given how weird and lame i am. but i try to not to tease pple. it's not nice when you're suffering like so.
Ever been Beaten up:
Ya. Beaten up someone too...never liked it.
Ever Shoplifted:
NOOOOOOO.
How do you want to Die:
don't know. in a normal fashion?
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
A doctor, a person who is fully capable to help others physically through medicine. A cartoonist, someone who can heal beyond the body to reach the soul. A friend, someone who can heal you without touching you.
What country would you most like to Visit:
Almost forever, i would like to visit the USA. i've been there at least three times. i've been in San Fransico three times, never grew tired of that place. so apart from San Fransico, i'll love to go to Boston and at least stay there for a FULL year or through all four seasons. Otherwise, i'll rather stay close to family and friends.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color
:
No general preference. Though red is a cool colour for eye
Favourite Hair Color:
No general preference.
Short or Long Hair:
I actually prefer long. mid length is fine by me...short if it suits her.
Height:
No general preference
Weight:
preferably HUMAN
Best Clothing Style:
Up to her. i have bad colour coordination and poor fashion sense.
Number of Drugs I have taken:
(as previously mentioned, if you consider in the medical world the usage of such terms) Two: Panadol and Zyrtec (anti-histamine). Otherwise, none.
Number of CDs I own:
Two. i have one planet-shakers cd that truely belongs to me, and one cd someone gave to me. the planet-shaker cd is somewher in my bro's cupboard and the other one is with my mum. the rest of the music i listen to comes from my bro's ample supply.
Number of Piercings:
ZERO...i repeat ZERO (i have a mild fear of piercing every since some girl came up and pinched my ear saying it was pretty good potential to pierce)
Number of Tattoos:
Zero. needless to say, no one has ever told me to get a tattoo, and i like my body the way it is. (though i would prefer it to put on some more lean muscle and lose the remaining fat)
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
Possibly a few. i'm not sure where to start. Hurting pple, losing contact with teng seng, being an overall a**hole sometimes, my big mouth in primary school, ok..plenty of things then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Song said...

What's really important is how God sees you baby :) and ur totally awesome!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home