Sunday, February 24, 2008

back from crazy-ville

ok...i'm sorry, past few week been 'hell' for my brain. a bit better now, though everything is still in constantly random motion, i'm a bit more stable.

i realized (for the umpteenth time)that i can't do crap unless i get out of this emo mode again. i realized that i'm a horrible person when i'm like that and hence is not achieving anything. i realized that now i'm more worried about other things that what every i was emo-ing about seems pretty small. and now i'm pretty much happier and fuller(thanks to the amount of food i eat when i'm emo-ing)

i wonder now....is the lame daniel between than the normal daniel? i mean, how many of you have seen me during fencing training? i'm so lame, the fencing pple joked that it would be a service to remove me from the compounds.

there are good reasons why i'm a nice guy and girls don't like me:
1) i'm a nerd, means i spend time studying, money buying books and food and transport and stationary. not much left behind eh?
2) i'm a anime-nut sometimes, which makes me a little detached from the main crowd
3) i tell lame jokes, which is way i wear a metal mask that protects my head, several layers to protect my body and carry a foil. (i mean apart from fencing, it's to protect myself when half the club chases me for telling a joke)

maybe thats why fencing is one of the ways i like to relieve stress. i can be bloody annoying to fellow fencing mates, and the worst i'll get is a few bruises from fencing. (that and a really sore body due to the training)(the common term of endearment for my jokes is "later, you're gonna die"...touching eh? probably the motivation that drives pple not to lose against me, which is probably why i have such a hard time winning.)

i give myself up to june to settle my emotions, hopefully by then i can come to a conclusion and make up my mind. meanwhile, i'm just gonna keep my mind focused else where...like restocking my supply of lame jokes!

(chased off by a horde of pple)

p.s i work on the spur of the moment, those impromptu kind of lame jokes.
(gets chased off again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home