Thursday, April 17, 2008

one year older but not a day younger

well, it was quite an interesting birthday i had yesterday. Chai yi, Christina and Song suddenly held a small party near the new audi, with cake and candles and lots of pictures taken,some of which is me pigging out. cos the cake tastes quite nice, i'm quite reluctant to finish it off so soon.

well, apart from the party and the cakes, i got two more bday presents: my new blade i call Azurite (after its bluish look, anyway it goes well with my desktop which is called Azure Sky) and i used Azurite to beat ryan 15-11...though now its a little harder to get back up to that standard.

all that is left is the promise. but the more i think about it, the more insecure i become. should i do it now? or wait for later? i'm not constantly feeling like i'm gonna burst,sometimes i do feel like i should just take the plunge but something i feel i will never be able to live it up, and that makes me hesitate more and think twice of consequences.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home