Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Thumbs Up

ok, been one hell of a week. trying to salvage it tomorrow, not only for myself but for others.

been a little relieved since the last post, a lot of things have happened between then and now. i'm not sure about everything, but hiding things have never been my good point. now that the people i've been hiding from know, its a little relieving.

i got myself an early birthday present: A NEW FOIL (to replace the one that broke during the competition) its a bit better quality than the one that broke, so it'll hopefully last longer.

i always say "my foil is like a substitute girlfriend"...well...considering i don't have a real girlfriend, so taking my blade to training is like taking it out, so it more or less qualifies. as long as it doesn't die on me.

I NEARLY BEAT RYAN...still lost to him 15-11, dang. was catching up and then just died...dang. anyway, any victory over ryan would be kind of bittersweet, regarding the promise i made to myself...

despite all the administrative stuff i've been put through, i'm surprisingly a bit uplifted in the end. no idea, i haven't really done anything special today, nothing special done to me, so i can't really explain why i feel not so emo and down today. really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home