Friday, July 06, 2007

weee...irony bites hard

well...i've probably wanted to say this since the exams ended...

for the past 4 years....my best subject was either chem or math.....and my worst subject was chinese

for this year...my best subject is probably CHINESE...and my worst is either english,bio, or econs...(i have some faith in my math, and my chem is still quite ok i think..hope...pray)

been working real hard...at trying not to slack....well, i am trying to catch up with hw...but it's kind of still building...(slowly but quite obviously)...

on the bright side...i finished something....

wee...it's suppose to be a female student...obviously i haven't completed it yet....and i already inked the body...(so for those pple who have told me, i'm telling you again...I'M NOT GOING TO INCREASE THE BUST SIZE)(at least not in this drawing)....the head was not inked in yet...and i actually made a exact copy of it with roughly the same proportion and size as in this pic...and inked that one...which i will use for facial features practice.

this is a separate inked out head and hair...the collar is a give-away that it isn't from the original drawing...i'm practising facial features on this one...and when i get enough time...i'll compile all three pictures to form one complete one....also..if you noticed the first drawing has a ponytail...this second one doesn't have...mainly cos i didn't want to ink wrongly and that i wasn't drawing out the body for this one...

kk...gtg do tok..haven't finished my draft...and somehow my brain closed shop last year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home