Wednesday, March 07, 2007

what a life

i just took a quiz my friend posted on his blog, they list out aspects of your life and a score...mind,body,love,etc...
the only really good quality is body at 6.3...the worse is love at 0.0!!!! you can tell that i was laughing my head off when i got the score....really ridiculous
but seriously i probably never thought about love and relationship seriously...so i couldn't care too much...haha

my story...IS TOP SECRET..you wanna hear it, two conditions: one msn message me, two don't laugh at it...
it seems a bit childish, but i'm tying to make it as realistic as possible and as thought engaging as it should be a action comic/manga type of novel. if categorised alongside manga comics...it would be a shounian (young boy=teens guys) with NO FAN SERVICE!...BWAHAHAHAHA....i dislike fan-service-focused manga...dilutes the action and any plots twist...
and of course, apart from writing out the plot and stuff, i have to DRAW IT...it wouldn't be as fun if it was just a novel cos I WRITE VERY BAD COMPOSITIONS...ESPECIALLY NARRATIVES

meanwhile, i feel semi-depressed about...NOTHING....just mixed feelings over NOTHING....i can't believe how dumb this sounds but i'm really can't find anything that is causing me to stone randomly recently...

i haven't really explained how i feel about my behaviour...so i'll probably explain how i think it works:

i have three main personalities that merge to form ME:(for the sake of easy reference, i've named them)

Titus: the slightly arrogant, rash, violent one
Dan: the guy with the mentality of a 6 year old
Leon: the quiet though-provoking,rational,reasonable gentleman

Each of them forms me...undeniably they each take turns to be the dominant one with Titus and Dan appearing least...

even so, the most important factor in this is still Dan..the central behaviour that controls the minute balance between sane and on the verge of no reason...it is the main object that holds the other two together..perhaps this is the reason why i chose to use TitusLeon as my online nick (along with the reasons i have been giving so far), it embodies the two extremes that make up me...yet is not me...

i have no real reason why i think like that...i just like to talk to myself a bit too much...haha..growing up with lego for too long might be the cause...but i really don't care

i think i lie to myself too much...that i'm not mugger..that i have a real life...that i don't care what pple say about me...but the more i think about it, maybe this is the reason why i can still be who i am...the lies keep me occupied so i can never actually worry about the truth of me...so in the end....i can't tell whether i choose to lie to myself...or if i even lied to myself?in fact...i kind of like where i am now....enjoying everyday that God has let me live....

do i honestly belong among the sane? after writing so much, can i still say that i'm qualified to claim that i'm not eccentric? after so many years, i really can't be bothered....i'm not mad after all, just a little close to the edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home