Thursday, November 16, 2006

after so long

i finally am able to POST ON BLOGGER...YAY...

before this post, i had THREE AMAZING LONG POSTS...but due to certain conditions of my computer..(late night, air-con being cracky, net connection kept dying due to something with com...cd-drive giving problems,messenger giving problems, windows update using firefox [that was laggy]) the connection to blogger wasn't really good...not to mention the pple who did my tagboard just betrayed me and deleted my account...i would say i've been overly pissed at how amazing technology backfires...

so far, things have been good here at my end. almost no problems at all.been having my bro give me advice on drawing (he's as good as if he really were professional...then again, he is now). my dad putting me through his excel course, haha, maybe i'll pop by his class as a teaching assistant or something before i go NS in two years time..(provided he still is there teaching, the 100% confirm thing is that he's stuck with that course). my mum is still teaching small at home. Zachery just got a PS2 (not by my influence, he got our old PS1 too, which has a cracky side only i and my bro can solve) and hence Zanna technically "inherited" the PS1, provided she can work it....she loves Puzzle Bubble...maybe should let her play with my mum. Bro is still studying...still the artist/poet/singer/gamer/engineer (what kind of engineer would have this combination of talents?)(too talented)

fencing is pretty good, 1)since we covered basics, we aren't that tired out from all the drills,2)i like the french grip,3)i have a left-handed friend inside fencing to fence with (RYAN),and a saber-lvl guy, so i got variety too.

cd-drive been posing some problems...lately it refuses to open, i have to place an empty disc when i'm not using it to make sure it still opens later...at least it still works

my HP software just died on me (and to a lesser extent, my bro)...now i can't scan anything with extra help to focus on certain features....guess i have too do it by hand or other software...

i wanted to do several series of post on topics...like philosophize when i'm free or something like that or produce a completely sarcastic views on stuff, or just let my other-self write lots of weird stuff...(which was one of the posts that didn't make it through to blogger), and then there is just the easy option of writing about my life....

he's gonna take the eeeaassssyyy one...

so i'll take philosophizing a bit and sarcasm since its the hols ( damn)

ironically i dreamed that i'll be writing a post on all religion, which kicked up a fuss and a headhunt...scary how powerful blogs are...(at backfiring)

so good nite pple

p.s (no its not princess sophie you d-v-code fanatics) will my friend pls write something on your blogs, i know i never update the blog list on the side and i don't have a tagboard anymore so you'll have to comment manually...sorry, but i'm running out of things to inspire storyline, a little help with "insights" of life would be a good change, thks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! after so long... indeed! Sping-cleaning my PC and just when I was thinking of getting this link outta my FAVOURITES... :P kidding

Poor Zanna, the plight of inheriting a cranky PS1 ahahah then again, it's Zanna.. she probably abuse it b4 it can get any crankier!

Get back on your scribbles will ya? happy fencing, will check back here some time soon :) and see at Christmas Party!

/ jan

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home