Tuesday, August 14, 2007

really smart

this post is almost all complains of a sleep-deprived, hungry, thirsty 17-year old....if you came here looking for Daniel, pls refer to the posts below....right now, i am truely Titus Leon at the worst condition (not the kid i am)

i can't believe what i did today....i barely passed my chem test 15/30....i had my hair cut really short...i haven't finished my math hw....i got chinese oral in 3 days...I PRACTICALLY TOLD MY BIO TEACHER TO LET ME TAKE THE BIO PRACTICAL HOME TO OBSERVE OVER 24HR (2H PER OBSERVATION).......i must be insane.....honestly, i don't feel well....i got fencing tomorrow...i'll zombie through the day....i am positively sure that if they ran a survey on who did not sleep the entire night...i'll be the only one.......i had glass wool all over my pants...a bird pooped on my sch uniform....my legs are tired....my brain is dead....my eyes want revenge.....my eyelids are heavy....my body feels like lead....

honestly..i feel really dumb....originally almost no one in class brought test tubes to do the experiment...so loaned test tubes must be kept in the lab...and hence only observed during the sch day and next day morning....NOOOOO, HAD TO ASK TO KEEP THE TEST TUBES, HAD TO GET EXTRA HW, HAD TO BE SO ENTHU....


my few accomplishments....I COMPLETED MY MATH VECTORS WORKSHEET...ALL THE QUESTIONS....ALMOST ALL BY MYSELF (ok i had help for one question from makmur...thats all)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...poor thing...tts y i'm nv enthu in class...hahahha=))better make sure u dun fall sick ah...its HORRIBLE to be sick..at least i'm not sick anymore!!!=))
-michelle

8:55 PM  
Blogger Titus Leon said...

somehow, i didn't fall sick...and was the only one who personally endured through the night (except for one hour which i fell asleep) (the only other person who had results from observations over night was nat...but she only stayed up till 1am, her mum helped her take results at 3am and 5am)..i had to stay awake till 4am...which is when i slept...the rest of the week is just terrible...half awake in class...kena whooped in fencing....now my classmates think i'm hitting on a girl in class....waaa...cut me some slack

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home