Thursday, February 09, 2006

doing things for no reasons, doing things with no thanks

i;m really tired....non-stop of work coming in, FINALLY...

been spending the whole week running back and forth from class, every morning so that no one can complain that the keybearer is late, every day to classes despite the fact i' already the last guy, one of the compserv guys blow up two coms, and i helped worsen it by blowing the fuse of one of the two AGAIN, teacher gave me that "WTH DID YOU DO?" stare...well, it was a funny experience

now my classmate is complaining i'm a blabbermouth, then he posts at every post i have on the forum as though i did something wrong putting out my view...thinking i'm some anti-slang guy...i'm trying to prevent myself from posting tons of junk about him, but what's the point?...so i ended up not posting anything and letting them post all they want, i'm just going to maintain the website

talking about the website: so far, the only one who has thanked me for making it (at my expense) is Mr. Raja and yee ming & nigel (actually cos they did last years one, but thanks nigel for making the forums, something i can never do). so does the rest of the class even care that it existed?..nooo...only last minute did they start pouring in and then it gets clogged up.......

these things tell me only one thing: i have to work harder.

i have to work harder to prove to chin san that i have information to back my claims
i have to work harder to prove myself as a student
i have to work harder to prove myself as who i am
i have to work harder....i forgot the reason now...

so until then, i'm staying off sheep meat for about a week (thanks to bio disection of sheep heart), i'm going to do work in the cyber ac (despite the fact that it near impossible to do much with a contained area with gun-fire sounds emitting every 5 secs) and i'll stick to either drawing cartoons on my chinese textbook or my red-cross book. and i'll ignore chin san's crazy post.

until then, i'll leave my cutest drawing so far...the crying face of a unknown person(look to the right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home