Saturday, July 09, 2005

selfpity

what is selfpity? i been asked by my friend this question...

he's a aceA-er from the pri sch to now, despite the stress he gets everyday, he still puts his best and can't always get full As..he's busy with track,AEP,keeping his life in school and church in check..he was one of this blog and its predesscer's top visitor, yet he suffers from such small matters such as a brief period of depression, and selfpity

he's my best friend,tts, told me "i used to think 'aep,church,school,trac,so much stress to handle, then it suddenly hits him, 'IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, QUIT' "and then he knew that he had been actually giving himself excuses for the last one year for everything wrong in his life, pitying his condition, then he met my blog...he help me wake a bit from falling in the same condition..despite that life's been not that nice to anyone...

so you're gonna ask: " how does that affect enough to write this post?" well my other friend sort of has this problem. this friend is suffering silently, tts and i just colaborated to try and help that friend. i believe that noone should suffer like tomorrow is crap, he/she is trying so hard, i actually wonder if its not of his/her friends that he/she's so stressed into thinking that s/he's not good enough for life, stressed into depression.

"help that friend, you inconsiderate fool!" thats what some of you think of me i guess up to now. how do i help people? i know not how to do so. tts,i and that friend are almost like worlds apart...the selfpity that i once held tells me that i can never help anyone. but i know i have to .

that selfpity is holding back people from who they truely are, hurting you for no reason, don't make it a home in your heart. i am planing several moves to help that friend, and the only thing that holding me back is that selfpity... nothing is going to stop me from helping my friends...nothing will stop me from protecting them from themselves

ps on the lighter note...hope you like this background..i;m trying to get a better background pic...so hold on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home